Can't send MMS. any idea?

S S. #1109
S S. #1109 Posts: 46 ✭✭
I can receive MMS messages but I can't receive, any idea what I can do?. I have data in my plan!

Answers

• Wagner R.
    Wagner R. Posts: 5 ✭✭
    I have a Oneplus 6 and I had the same problem , after doing everything possible that I found on internet, nothing worked. So I decided to put the sim card in my old Nexus 5 and it worked just fine, I was able to send and receive SMS and MMS without delay after changed the APN setup for Fizz. After 24 doing tests and everything working fine on Nexus 5 I put the sim card back to Oneplus 6 in the SECOND SLOT, surprisingly everything worked fine !!!! SMS and MMS without delay. So I don't know if the second slot has something to do with this but try to test your simcard on another phone like I did
  • Kyle C. #853
    Kyle C. #853 Posts: 86 ✭✭
    If you're on Android, try what I did: divide the APN in 2: one for your data and 1 for your MMS
    Data:
    Name : fizz
    APN: mobile.bm
    Mmsc: leave at not set or default
    MMS proxy: leave at default or not set
    Mcc: 302
    Mnc: 500
    Apn: type: default,sill
    Apn protocol: IPv4
    Apn roaming protocol :IPv4
    Mms
    Name : fizz mms
    APN: mobile.bm
    Mmsc: HTTP://mms.mobile.bm
    MMS proxy: MMSproxy.mobile.bm
    Mcc: 302
    Mnc: 500
    Apn type: mms
    Apn protocol: IPv4
    Apn roaming protocol :IPv4
  • IsE
    IsE Posts: 107 ✭✭
    I did the two-APN setting and everything, but somehow I could not get it to work. But today I realized my ad blocker ADGUARD was preventing the app from sending and receiving MMS messages. I do not know how. Yet when I pause Adguard, Google Message app sends and receives MMS messages in seconds. I also do not enter the port 80 in the mms APN setting.