Answered question

Can you surf the Fizz website without using your data?

If you run out of data and need to buy an add-on, can you still get on the Fizz site to do so?

Pat
Pat

Pat

User level
Level
874 / 2000
Hi Pat,

No, it's not possible to acces the website without having mobile data or a wi-fi connection on your phone.

Have a great day!

Georgiana

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

iPoopette
iPoopette

iPoopette

User level
Level
660 / 750
I would say no. I just turned off my wifi and cellular data and couldn't access it.

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
If you mean access the Web using your phone with Fizz sim card : the answer is no.

Hopefully Fizz will implement free sms to allow us to buy add on without to access their website in the future.

W
W

W

User level
Level
520 / 750
I hope Fizz will provide an SMS warning, which provides a direct link to their site to purchase additional add-on, and the SMS warning should come early enough so we still have enough data to buy additional add-on, say 5MB. Direct link will remove unnecessary surfing to the right URL and thus reduces chances of running out while looking for the right URL.

No, or at least not a few weeks ago. A customer was complaining about not being able to get to the website to buy more data because she was out of data. Personally, I set a warning limit on my cell phone to let me know when I've used up 90% of my monthly amount.

No, it requires you to either have data or wifi. Generally smaller sites don't have already preloaded sites ready. Maybe it will come when fizz becomes bigger.

No, once you are out of data you can no longer access any website.
That being said some users are able to access the Videotron website even when out of data.

Pat
Pat

Pat

User level
Level
874 / 2000
I was talking about having access to only Fizz's site when you run out of data. It wouldn't take that much bandwidth to login to your account and buy an add-on.