Unanswered question

Answers now being moderated?

I just received a notification that answers will be moderated before being posted on the forums. Has anyone else noticed this today? Just a heads up to those posting replies here.

E
E

E

User level
Level
3348 / 5000
Answers

T
T

T

User level
Level
2057 / 5000
Yes it's happened to me. I think it's automated and random though.

Hey . . ,

We do have an automated logic built-in when posting or responding and at times we audit posts that are being posted to the Community, nothing to be worried about :)

Jay

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Yes I did but not on all answers.

Ken
Ken

Ken

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Happened to me as well. Sometimes my responses don't even show up at all...

pascal
pascal

pascal

User level
Level
84 / 100
Same here, i do have solution but it wont let me show them

J'ai trouvé une solu_tion pour I_mess_age et Face_T_ime mais mes réponses sont modé_rés, pas po_ssible de poster avec certains mots clés

REG-LAGES puis RES-EAU CELL-UAIRE Passez en manuel Choisir FI-ZZ EXT, redemarrez iph+one, puis activez vos service I_me-ss_age et Fa-ce_T_ime ,

Cela a marché pour moi apres voir si cela va se maintenir

E
E

E

User level
Level
3348 / 5000
Good to know. There was nothing inappropriate in the content - I was simply surprised to see that and I hope some messages are not being filtered out.

Dot. Dot,

Messages are not being filtered out unless the messages have content that don't follow our community terms and conditions.

Cheers,

Jay

When I posted a reply today, I receive an indication that the message will be undergoing manual moderation. A few minutes later it was posted and all is fine now.