Answered question

No bonus for level 6?

Anyone else? I noticed in my account that I hit level 6 this morning, but I got no notification and no bonus this time. Is this related to their updates, or did they just not plan beyond level 5 in terms of notifications and rewards?

I don't know if there is anyone at a higher level, but I am at level 7 at the moment.
Did not get any notification for level 6 and level 7.

Got an answer from CS about the level 6 bonus, which is long distance calls for a country of my choosing.

Then got an e-mail from Jay at Fizz, telling me that there was an investigation about the way points were earn on the forum.

No news since then...

Judging by the pace they resolve issues, I will be at level 10 by then...

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « supernatural gif »

Cheers :))

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

T
T

T

User level
Level
2057 / 5000
If that's the case, I don't think there is any incentive for me to frequent this forum :-(

W
W

W

User level
Level
520 / 750
Perhaps they don't expect you to reach level 6 this quickly and never populate the reward? When I first joined, I looked at level 2 at 1500 points, and I figured it would take me forever to reach that with 3 points for each question and answer...

M
M

M

User level
Level
1112 / 2000
When you reach level 5 the rewards become inverted, so basically at level 6 you lose level 1 reward, level 7 you lose level 2, etc

Fizz are unique, don't sleep on them..

T
T

T

User level
Level
2057 / 5000
Haha Kent. I gave you a kudo for that one :-)