I do not recommend Fizz to anyone. Why?

AlexB
AlexB Posts: 128 ✭✭
After ten days of receiving false hope and being strung along by Fizz, I've had enough.
As some of you may be aware, Fizz "accidently" unsubscribed me on November 30th and then two more times over the next couple of days. I've had no service at all in this time. Not even data. MobileSyrup published two articles about my case, I've been dealing directly with Fizz in Montreal, not the outsourced chat support people, and Fizz knows that I created and run the Fizz reddit page (which has had 58,000+ views in December so far by the way). Even with all that, Fizz has been shoving me to the side and ignoring me. I joked that they were doing this on purpose because I've accumulated so many referrals from Reddit, but now I'm starting to think there might be some truth to that.
I can't think of a single reason why new clients are able to sign up and have their services working immediately, yet it's been 10 days now and Fizz hasn't done anything at all to fix my problem. I've been incredibly patient. I don't think most people would have stuck around as long as I have based on the reactions I've seen about the two recent outages.
Fizz should have never left beta and absolutely never let open the floodgates to all these new clients. It's blatantly obvious they were not ready and still aren't. I haven't seen any improvement since day 1 of beta. In fact I've only seen things get progressively worse. I've come to Fizz's defence in the past and encouraged many people to try it out, but not anymore.
I am now filing a complaint with the CCTS and using this medium to let you all know of the horrendous service (if you can even call it that) that I've been subjected to by Fizz. I do not recommend Fizz to anyone unless you enjoy suffering.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.