Answered question

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Saturday December 8th, 5:30 a.m. - Last update: 7:15 a.m.

The mobile services have now been re-established. If it’s not already done, your phone should automatically reconnect to the network in the next few minutes. However, certain members will connect to 3G network today. Fizz apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Have you try restarting your phone?

Cheers :))

I did restart couple of times already, it seems like the icon for mobile internet even not coming up in my phone when I turn of Wi-Fi complete. It was working good though couple of days before yesterdays' problem .

T
T

T

User level
Level
2057 / 5000
I am good and had LTE until this morning. Now it's 3G.

Jay
Jay

Jay

User level
Level
64 / 100
Stuck on 3G

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2349 / 5000
Mine is showing H+, ehich is basically 3.5G, however its shows its connected but nothing loading. Call seems to b working fine.

Gabe
Gabe

Gabe

User level
Level
109 / 750
3G only All day today in Oreleans.

Since Friday's incident their whole network seems to be in the toilet. 3G only in Barrhaven, Manotick, and Tunney's Pasture. It also no longer automatically returns you to the Fizz network if you go into the extended coverage area. If you're on iOS your best bet is to leave "automatically detect network" off and see if the other main fizz network at least gets you data (for me the automatic detection sometimes puts me on a worse network)