Answered question

Whats the best way to gain points and level up?

So whats the quickest way to level up? as in what provides the largest point increase?

BTW i am new to Fizz as of today! and so far my port was amazingly quick... took all of 10 minutes! LTE speeds of 75-100mb/s. So far impressed and i like this who community thing of helping each other...

Be more active in this community. Click more and answer more questions.

Original post: https://community.fizz.ca/questions/1826956-rewards-rewards

1 point: Give a kudos to a user by clicking on the heart of an answer.
3 points: Reply to a question on the Fizz community.
5 points: Receive a kudos from a user that click on the heart of an answer to indicate that he/she likes it.
5 points: Reply to a question that was published less than 5 minutes ago.
10 points: Be the leader of the day.
50 points: Be the leader of the week.
50 points: Be active on the Fizz community during the month.
50 points: Be selected as the best answer.
To complete

Level
Level 1: You've been active on the Fizz community and have acquired less than 750 points.
Level 2: You've been active on the Fizz community and have acquired more than 750 points and less than 2000 points.
Level 3: You've been active on the Fizz community and have acquired more than 2000 points and less than 5000 points.
Level 4: You've been active on the Fizz community and have acquired more than 5000 points and less than 9000 points.
Level 5: To complete

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2349 / 5000
Try answer problems,and give kudos to as many answers as possible. Even though its one point per message, but when they start giving it to you in return its 5 times as much, the points keep wracking up!!