Answered question

Fizz account management app for smartphones?

Are there plans for a smartphone app to manage bill payments, add-ons and other account features?

E
E

E

User level
Level
3348 / 5000
Bruce

Bruce

User level
Level
203 / 750
I created a bookmark on my home screen for Fizz. The mobile site is pretty friendly i find. But it would be nice to have an app and even an app like reddit for the community.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

S
S

S

User level
Level
2619 / 5000
That would be great please, so far I manage with a bookmark but that would be much better

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2349 / 5000
That is true for all carriers, but its gonna be a while before thst happens. Now fizz needs its customer support to be more responsive. Chatr another prepaid company, took 7 years before its app launched. Not that fizz will take as much time. But definitley not any time soon.

T
T

T

User level
Level
2057 / 5000
Yeah, Fizz needs to fix all the bugs first. The mobile site is pretty user friendly though.

I'm not sure the first line chat would know about an upcoming app unless it was almost ready. I hope they do plan to add one in the next year or so. It seems bizarre to me that their internet beta launched with a cell phone app, but their cell phone service only has a web browser account interface.