Answered question

My number didn't transfer properly and I can't seem to reach anyone to help me fix that, what do I do?

I need my number available, I don't like how a full day later, I still haven't received a response from anyone on how to fix this issue.

Christopher
Christopher

Christopher

User level
Level
43 / 100
In your account, choose my profile, then contact forms, then set up an appointment for help in transferring your number. Send them a message explaining what steps you've taken and what isn't working. Be patient, it may take them some time to respond, they're a bit overwhelmed.
Have you tried putting your old sim back in your phone? It may still be working if the transfer hasn't succeeded.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Christopher
Christopher

Christopher

User level
Level
43 / 100
Well, for some strange reason I got a response to my tickets minutes after I posted this "question."

Anyway, I've been told that my number was successfully ported, but it's confusing because in my phone's "Settings > About" it say's my phone number is "unknown" and I got the message that it didn't port properly right after trying to port it.

I guess it's working because I can receive texts and calls, but it's all very weird.

Yes, the unknown number in settings, about is normal for Fizz. It isn't needed for you phone number to work properly, but is a bit annoying when you can't remember your number. I've set mine up as a contact in my phone to be able to find it as needed.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2349 / 5000
@kenny i heard that diasbling all ad blockers make the bubble appear, only if anyone cs is live and its at their operating hours.