Answered question

Québec coverage call all Canada?

Hello,

Suppose I have a plan with unlimited calls and coverage of Québec. In the explanation they say when you go outside of your coverage area, you have to get some add-on. But suppose I stay in Québec, but I want to call a friend in another Canadian region, say in Ontario. Is it included in the Québec coverage? Or should I go with a Canadian coverage?

Marouane
Marouane

Marouane

User level
Level
42 / 100
Code_KRUEW

Code_KRUEW

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Your call to any number outside of the Quebec will be considered a long distance call which would require either an add-on or money in your wallet for the call to be connected.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

In your case, go with the Canadian coverage. It's only an extra couple of dollars per month. Otherwise you'll have to pay as you go for calls outside of the province.

T
T

T

User level
Level
2057 / 5000
I would say it's not gauranteed. I've read a post where a person in Ottawa wasn't able to call Ottawa numbers because they're on a Quebec only plan. Probably not worth the savings.

GB
GB

GB

User level
Level
476 / 750
I'd get the Canada coverage plan if I were you. Not a big price difference.

M
M

M

User level
Level
1112 / 2000
If you have Quebec coverage you won't be able to call people outside the province of Quebec, better add Canada coverage for an extra 2$.