Is there any way of contacting these people without computer generated reply?

Options
II'm still waiting for my 2'nd SIM card. I ordered a SIM card November 21st and got an e-mail " SIM card is on it's way" On the 22nd, it said " Your SIM card was delivered. Which is impossible, given the amount of time needed to leave Montreal and arrive at my apartment in Ottawa via standard mail. With the Canada post slow down.
I was able to do the impossible of obtaining a "Bubble" on one of your web pages. That states it is on the bottom of every page. (which is never there) Finally, after a very lengthy time of waiting, A Fizz representative instructed me to order another SIM and that my Credit card would be reimbursed for the original Sim.

Now again, by credit card, I ordered a new SIM on the Nov 28th at 3:00pm. On Nov 29th 10:35am, I received another e-mail stating it was delivered. I knew from the time frame of this automated email that the same thing has happened and that I would't be receiving a SIM.
I have been billed 2x on my credit card. which I am still waiting reimbursment and I am still waiting for a SIM.
I had to renew with my present carrier another month in order to maintain my present phone number. Until this issue is resolved.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.