Answered question

Does the monthly charge change after you change the plan you want?

I wanted to know if I were to choose to start off with lets say 1 GB of data but I realize I don't use it as much and end up having left over data. Can I choose the 0 Gb plan for the next month and just use my rollover data (and pay less?) Lets say I have 1gb and I only use 500 Mb, next month I would choose 0 gb of additional data and use the 500 mb of data left. I'm not sure if this works but if it does it would be great

You would not benefit from this as you would lose your introductory pricing. The website indicates that you MUST have an active plan to use rollover, which I guess means an active data subscription.

-"(1) During a payment cycle, the unused data from your mobile plan can be used within the two months following the end of that cycle. This excludes Add-Ons, gifted data and bonuses included in the My Rewards program (without exception). You must have an active plan to use rolled-over data."

https://fizz.ca/en/rollover

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

T
T

T

User level
Level
2057 / 5000
I am not 100% sure if your rollover data will stay if you're on a plan with no data. I would assume it would. But you would lose introductory pricing if you changed your plan. So probably not worth it.

T
T

T

User level
Level
2057 / 5000
Active plan could mean a text and voice plan only couldn't it?