How to make a payment for my plan?

Options
My account was suspended because my payment is overdue. There was a problem with my credit card that's why the automatic payment failed. I have since fixed my credit card but now my account is still suspended and I want to make a payment right away to keep my number and keep my points. I don't see an option on my account to make a payment manually. Is there a way to make a payment on my account? is there a button somewhere to make a payment?

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options
    Hi Jonathan McMullen,
    Just checking your account and saw that the payment did pass for both of your plans on 17th this month.
    Have a good one!
    Luciana
  • Angel R.
    Angel R. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    I have received an email saying that 2 of the 4 payments (I have 4 lines) have failed. These 2 lines have been suspended. I chat this morning as soon as i saw it. They told me I have to update the method of payment. I did it. Also I called the credit card company to be sure everything is ok. They told me they refused the payments for security reason. They sugested it will be easier just to charge once (the whole amount) instead of 4 times (makes sense to me) since that moment I dont know anything. No news. I tried chat but I never made it again because I never saw the chat bubble again. Just waiting and afraid that in a few hours is the deadline for the payment. I dont know what to do. I don't undesrtand why I cannot make a payment and fix the problem. I am waiting with 2 lines suspended instead of been able to fix the problem right away.
This discussion has been closed.