No notification of voicemail message waiting?

Options
I'm not receiving any notification that a voicemail is left when I miss a call. I did receive a text for one message a couple days ago but haven't since and when I went to check my voicemail there were 3 messages waiting! There's also no voicemail icon appearing in the status bar like there used to be before I switched. Any suggestions to fix this??

Answers

• ValentinMTL
    ValentinMTL Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz, any news on this?
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,125 ✭✭
    Options
    Salut,
    je ne vois pas de problème car je suis capable de recevoir de SMS
  • Irene
    Options
    je suis capable de recevoir de SMS
  • Irene
    Options
    Je reçoit le SMS de notification
  • Irene
    Options
    I am receiving the notification by SMS
  • ValentinMTL
    ValentinMTL Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Options
    I am not talking about the text message. It is kind of cute, but does not replace the standard voicemail notification icon in the status bar. Why are they reinventing the wheel, and making the new version square, for our convenience. Every other cell provider is using the method built in to the phone os.
  • Eric L. 16725
    Eric L. 16725 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    Also wondering why, beyond the SMS notifications, they aren't using the standard voicemail notification as every other carrier does. It acts as a constant reminder that you have messages waiting when you can't listen to them immediately. There's no reason not to use it.
  • AlexB
    AlexB Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    @Eric, exactly. It's been over 5 months now and they still haven't made use of the standard voicemail notification. I'd love to hear Fizz's reasoning for this.
This discussion has been closed.