Answered question

I can't receive calls, I tried two phone. the chat bubble is missing, can you assist me?

When I made the transfer of my number it worked for couple of days and now it stopped.
Now I can't receive calls and txt messages. I tried another different phone and it's the same issue. I need to contact customer support via the chat bubble but it's no where to be found. I need urgent assistance, can someone help?

Abdelkader
Abdelkader

Abdelkader

User level
Level
1 / 100
point

Try this...it might help.

Go to Settings > Network & internet > Mobile networks > Network operators > Search networks

Choose Fizz EXT

I chose the first one Fizz EXT RAT:LTE

Wait a couple of minutes

Go to Settings > Network & internet > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically

This unlocked all the old texts for me and allowed receiving of texts and calls again.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Valérie
Valérie

Valérie

User level
Level
123 / 750
Try this last resort option:
Login to your Fizz Account - Click on the left panel «My Plans» - Click on the green bubble «Manage my Plans» - Click on «Unsubscribe» - It will take you to a new page with the Chat Bubble appearing on the lower right corner.

Valérie
Valérie

Valérie

User level
Level
123 / 750
Try this last resort option to contact Fizz Customer Support:
Login to your Fizz Account - Click on the left panel «My Plans» - Click on the green bubble «Manage my Plans» - Click on «Unsubscribe» - It will take you to a new page with the Chat Bubble appearing on the lower right corner.

Yes, no chat bubble for me neither...

Thanks for your help, @Valérie! I think you need to have a plan before doing that. Is the chat only for the customers with one month or more behind them?

Thanks!

MP
MP

MP

User level
Level
1442 / 2000
Chat bubble, IF AVAILABLE, is for customers who have log into their accounts on Fizz.ca, with or without plan. Apparently, there is also a Fizz Facebook page. For those who can wait, sign into your account, select "My Profile", look for "Contact forms" to ask your question; this will take a few days to get reply from Fizz.

I see a few knowlegeable active members in this community.  Post your question, may be they'll be able to help.  You get 3 pts by posting question anyway ^^.

@Mélanie, the other question is closed so I reply here. For your " . . . SIM cards . . . . "delivered" but I did not receive  . . .  they gave a 48h window for SIM cards activation." . . . . 48h window? I received my SIM on 1/11, activated on 7/11.  Do u want to order another SIM for $1, should be OK to keep as spare.

Nice weekend to all!

@V.C.: thanks for your answer!
Yes, on the 15th morning, I received an email saying that my 2 SIM cards had arrived and this was the subject of the email: "Your SIM card was delivered, activate it before Nov 17."
(hence the 48h window)

Hello Valérie,

Indeed, the chat bubble is available on the Unsubscribe page, but it is also available on our site while you are trying to search a solution on the FAQs.

Have a nice day!

Gabriela