Answered question

I can't receive calls, I tried two phone. the chat bubble is missing, can you assist me?

When I made the transfer of my number it worked for couple of days and now it stopped.
Now I can't receive calls and txt messages. I tried another different phone and it's the same issue. I need to contact customer support via the chat bubble but it's no where to be found. I need urgent assistance, can someone help?

Abdelkader
Abdelkader

Abdelkader

User level
Level
1 / 100
point

Try this...it might help.

Go to Settings > Network & internet > Mobile networks > Network operators > Search networks

Choose Fizz EXT

I chose the first one Fizz EXT RAT:LTE

Wait a couple of minutes

Go to Settings > Network & internet > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically

This unlocked all the old texts for me and allowed receiving of texts and calls again.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Valérie
Valérie

Valérie

User level
Level
123 / 750
Try this last resort option:
Login to your Fizz Account - Click on the left panel «My Plans» - Click on the green bubble «Manage my Plans» - Click on «Unsubscribe» - It will take you to a new page with the Chat Bubble appearing on the lower right corner.

Valérie
Valérie

Valérie

User level
Level
123 / 750
Try this last resort option to contact Fizz Customer Support:
Login to your Fizz Account - Click on the left panel «My Plans» - Click on the green bubble «Manage my Plans» - Click on «Unsubscribe» - It will take you to a new page with the Chat Bubble appearing on the lower right corner.

Yes, no chat bubble for me neither...

Thanks for your help, @Valérie! I think you need to have a plan before doing that. Is the chat only for the customers with one month or more behind them?

Thanks!

MP
MP

MP

User level
Level
1429 / 2000
Chat bubble, IF AVAILABLE, is for customers who have log into their accounts on Fizz.ca, with or without plan. Apparently, there is also a Fizz Facebook page. For those who can wait, sign into your account, select "My Profile", look for "Contact forms" to ask your question; this will take a few days to get reply from Fizz.

I see a few knowlegeable active members in this community.  Post your question, may be they'll be able to help.  You get 3 pts by posting question anyway ^^.

@Mélanie, the other question is closed so I reply here. For your " . . . SIM cards . . . . "delivered" but I did not receive  . . .  they gave a 48h window for SIM cards activation." . . . . 48h window? I received my SIM on 1/11, activated on 7/11.  Do u want to order another SIM for $1, should be OK to keep as spare.

Nice weekend to all!

@V.C.: thanks for your answer!
Yes, on the 15th morning, I received an email saying that my 2 SIM cards had arrived and this was the subject of the email: "Your SIM card was delivered, activate it before Nov 17."
(hence the 48h window)

Whizz
Whizz

Whizz

User level
Level
5000 / 5000

Hello Valérie,

Indeed, the chat bubble is available on the Unsubscribe page, but it is also available on our site while you are trying to search a solution on the FAQs.

Have a nice day!

Gabriela