Last questions in Beta

• I got a referral code from my friend, which showed 50$ for me to join. when I joined, I received only 25$

I got a referral code from my friend, which showed 50$ for me to join. when I joined, I received only...
    Blesson
    Blesson

Blesson

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi If you activated your plan after the Jan 6, you will get 26$ the 50$ was a special offer Your friend must know
  • Coax Crimping - Installation

Hi, I'm moving into an apartment that is fairly new and ran all the cabling to every unit to a panel in a closet. I scheduled a self-installation appointment, and realized...
    Aleksey
    Aleksey

Aleksey

User level
    Level
    11 / 100
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Aleksey You do not need to run the cabling yourself. The good part is once you've done it, you can install the modem where you want it. The cabling from the outside line...
  • Manual payment not working?

I updated my payment method aprox 10hrs ago but there was not attempt to charge now I cannot select make a payment now. the option is in grey and I cannot complete the payment...
    Moshe
    Moshe

Moshe

User level
    Level
    23 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Moshe I will post the full procedure, only to be sure that you associated the new payment with your plan   Try to check the payment history to see if your payment was...
  • Installation ?

I opened an account and set an appointment, but I canceled the appointment after a few hours. Now I'm trying to set another appointment for installation, but it doesn't let me...
    Pooria
    Pooria

Pooria

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Pooria It seems that you try to redo the subscription procedure This is the procedure https://fizz...
  • Are the network used compatible with GSM 850to 1900Mhz/ GPRS class 12?

I recenctly bought a GPS tracker that uses the GSM 850/900/1800/1900Mhz and GPRS class 12 network and wonders if it would work with the Fizz sim data
    jossuah
    jossuah

jossuah

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Fizzy
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Jossuah You can see the Fizz frequencies here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/compatible-devices#3 Your GPS will work with the 3G frequencies, but not LTE.

Awards in Beta

No awards

Beta

Other Telephones