Last questions in Technical Issues

• Internet not working

my internet is not working and I'm not getting the @ light on the modem tried rebooting no luck. any ideas
    Sanjay
    Sanjay

Sanjay

User level
    Level
    209 / 750
    MT

MT

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    You should try again. I just tried this link https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do and the bubble showed up .
  • No internet?

I had internet service installed today but not working, all lights are steady green( Not blue ) except for upload is blinking ( green) tried resetting, unplugging but nothing...
    george
    george

george

User level
    Level
    12 / 100
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    The coaxial cable must be properly screwed in on both ends. To reset the modem, make sure to hold down the reset button for 10 seconds or more.   Btw when you received the...
  • Access to internet?

I have no access to internet and I need to work urgently. Kindly one of Fizz agents contact me to solve the problem as soon as possible
    Mohammad
    Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    jeedey

jeedey

User level
    Level
    527 / 750
    Please provide details on what is happening exactly. From there, we will be able to help you go through the steps.
  • VPN to watch Netflix USA

I am wondering if someone is using a VPN to watch Netflix USA with a smart TV, please let me know your...
    Victor
    Victor

Victor

User level
    Level
    2649 / 5000
    redhead

redhead

User level
    Level
    4758 / 5000
    Do not know for Netflix, but I like to use Windscribe VPN for my computer / iOS devices.
  • My modem wont connect to the internet

So it’s been hours. My modem cant connect to the internet. I’ve tried everything and even the factory reset couldn’t change it. I tried to contact support and even videotron but...
    mathieu
    mathieu

mathieu

User level
    Level
    33 / 100
    MT

MT

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    In order to contact Fizz support you need to be connected to Fizz and open any help page. You'll see a bubble chat at the bottom right in about 15 seconds. . Try this link to...

Awards in Technical Issues

No awards

Technical Issues