Last questions in Internet settings

• How to set static IP?

Hi, everyone, I see similar discussions on static IP but I still would like to clarify a few things. I never worried about it. However, because now I am working from home...
    Dong
    Dong

Dong

User level
    Level
    3 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Dong The IPs are assigned dynamically, however, you can almost consider it as static. They probably change every couple of months, and behind this there is a reason...
  • How to separate my 2.4ghz & 5ghz Internet access

As I did the setting, I only put one Name as a selection (the same). So, I was wondering if I should separate them (with a small distinction), because it can be really slow when...
    Sabrina
    Sabrina

Sabrina

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Mike
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Sabrina I personally like to separate them, since I have one of my device that do not work correctly without. If you have problem with the WiFi you should also try...
  • How do I change my router IP address?

I am having problems with connecting to my work VPN (via barracuda). According to my IT, this is because it uses the same IP address as my router, causing my internet connection...
    Olivier
    Olivier

Olivier

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Mike
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Oliver You need to change your private network ip, connect to the modem and change the LAN IP 1. Log in at: 192.168.0.1 from the web browser of any device. 2. Log...
  • When the technician comes to my apartment, will he call me? How do I know?

I have appointment today, When the technician comes to my apartment, will he call me? How do I know?
    Anasuya
    Anasuya

Anasuya

User level
    Level
    12 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Anasuya Usually the technician do not call, he will ring to your door. If you have a problem with the door bell leave a message near it. This is the text from the guide...
  • Can You ancel my getting with the technician tomorrow??

The technician needs to come tomorrow but I want to cancell and get a refund.
    Anastasiya
    Anastasiya

Anastasiya

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Mike
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Anastasiya Do not take the modem ! You can log into your Fizz account to reschedule or cancel your technician visit up to 20 hours before your appointment. Service...