Last questions in Internet

• Does Fizz block port 25500/25000?

Hi, Does Fizz block port 25500/25000? I had acces like 4 hours ago but now its not accesible. Thanks
    Joäo
    Joäo

Joäo

User level
    Level
    55 / 100
    Joäo

Joäo

User level
    Level
    55 / 100
    Just letting you all know that everythings is working fine now. It was indeed a videotron problem that is now resolved!
  • My modem is off line in this moment

I live in dollard des ormeaux and i would like to know why my onternet service is...
    lucho
    lucho

lucho

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Whizz
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hello lucho, Apologies for the unpleasant situation. I have verified on my end and currently there are a few issues registered regarding the internet grid in your area...
  • How to reduce jitter?

I'm trying to set up a cloud pc service so that I can play games on my potato of a laptop... I tested the connection and every aspect of it was fine except for the jitter, which...
    Andrew
    Andrew

Andrew

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Pierre-Cyril
    Pierre-Cyril

Pierre-Cyril

User level
    Level
    21 / 100
    Hi Andrew, With GeForce Now, I had better success selecting manually server endpoint rather than using automatic selection. Reduced from 40ms to 15ms. Hope this will help.
  • How to set static IP?

Hi, everyone, I see similar discussions on static IP but I still would like to clarify a few things. I never worried about it. However, because now I am working from home...
    Dong
    Dong

Dong

User level
    Level
    3 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Dong The IPs are assigned dynamically, however, you can almost consider it as static. They probably change every couple of months, and behind this there is a reason...
  • Mobile data not working on fizz ext

I've tried every possible possibility, airplane mode, change phones, reboot device, change apn, even created a new apn, nothing works, tried switching to rogers,bell, telus...
    manjot
    manjot

manjot

User level
    Level
    27 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Manjot Yesterday there was a problem with Fizz Ext Do you have the same problem today? Did you try to restart your phone? It seems fixed today, since I did...

Awards in Internet

No awards

Internet

Other Category