Wallet

Last questions in Wallet

• Why can't I make international calls even though I added money to my wallet?

Hello! I added money to my wallet and wanted to make a call to Spain but I get an automated message saying I can't make this kind of call with my account. Am I missing...
    Julia
    Julia

Julia

User level
    Level
    11 / 100
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Julia Three things you can check: 1. Please logon your account to verify that the funds are there (and have not been accidentally used). 2. Open your phone dialer...
  • i accidentally put money in my wallet instead of paying for my plan how can i use this money again?

i accidentally put money in my wallet instead of paying for my plan how can i use this money again?
    Mohamed
    Mohamed

Mohamed

User level
    Level
    13 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    You cannot use them you need to contact the support to have a refund Try with this instructions, I tried now and I was able to have the chat bubble. . - Go to this page...
  • get the money back from my wallet

Put money by mistake in the wallet , Was thinking that I can the monthly charge with, how can i get my refund of this
    Eugeniu
    Eugeniu

Eugeniu

User level
    Level
    5 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Yes you can   You need to contact the support    The funds you put in your Wallet can be refunded to you. You must make your request during our business hours using the chat...
  • Tching tching badge?

@Mike To add to your summary board here is my observation: the badge tching tching gives 100pts + 10pts for each $ added. Since the minimum to you can add is 5$, when you...
    lsabelle
    lsabelle

lsabelle

User level
    Level
    2230 / 5000
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Thank you, I will post here in ~10 mins Icone description Points Welcome You joined the Fizz community 25 Amigo You added someone to your Fizz contacts...
  • My pricing increased from 10 cents to 30 cents per minute. What's the story?

I checked my wallet this month and the pricing indicates calls are now 30 cents per minute. They should be 10 cents. I was not notified of any increase.
    Philip
    Philip

Philip

User level
    Level
    12 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    I do not have experience on pay per use, probably you are better off contacting the supportTo contact the support you need to go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, Fizz...

Awards in Wallet

No awards

Wallet

Other My account tags