Last questions in Notifications

• Why am I being asked to activate my card when I already did it?

I am now with Fizz and everything is working well. I activated my sim card but I keep getting emails to activate my card. When I add the information again it tells me that...
    Cathy
    Cathy

Cathy

User level
    Level
    24 / 100
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Cathy Welcome to Fizz! If you have already activated your plan, you can ignore those notifications. The emails are sent out automatically once you start an activation...
  • Why am I receiving text from Fizz when my preferred way of communication is email?

My preferred way of communication is email yet I keep receiving text. Is this normal?
    Emy
    Emy

Emy

User level
    Level
    14 / 100
    Sevy55

Sevy55

User level
    Level
    1737 / 2000
    Hi Emy, My preferred way of communication is also email. The only text I received from Fizz was the one promoting the new Covid Alert App sent by the Gov.
  • What pin should i use to read my vice message ?

What pin should i use to read my vice message ?
    NGUESSIE
    NGUESSIE

NGUESSIE

User level
    Level
    5 / 100
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Nguessie If you don't remember your voicemail pin, you can reset it on your account. (Under: My plans > Manage my plan > Advanced parameters > PIN to access my...
  • wrong notification

I am recieving a notification that I miss my appoiment for instalations and is not true, I have the technitian delivering everything and I set the rest inside the house, no...
    Yulien
    Yulien

Yulien

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi everyone, That is a system generated notification which you can ignore, as others mentioned. If the system sees that you have started a new plan and did not complete that...
  • What is the notification section for?

I have not had Internet service for almost 4 days now. I've contacted customer support multiple times, without resolving this growing problem (my home phone service is VOIP - no...
    PeterG
    PeterG

PeterG

User level
    Level
    44 / 100
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hello PeterG, I'm really sorry to hear about it! I see that you've already reached us in private and my colleagues offered you a solution to resolve this issue. We...

Awards in Notifications

No awards

Notifications

Other My account tags