Payment

Last questions in Payment

• How do i pay my bill???

My payment did not pass and now i have no way to pay my bill. I don’t understand how you dont just have a pay bill option. Not looking good from the point of view of a new client
    max
    max

max

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Stanley
    Stanley

Stanley

User level
    Level
    1390 / 2000
    When you set up your account it ask you for a credit card in order to have automatic payment every month. Contact support if you have issue with your billing
  • Frozen plan

I already paid and nothing ixs happening
    Claudia
    Claudia

Claudia

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Try to reboot the phone or the modem. I do not know which service do you have. Can you try to give us more details? We are only users here. here's how to contact...
  • Payment with CC question

I received an email saying my credit card must be change because expires aug 1st. The card expires at the end of August. So it will still be good for the payment date. The...
    Julian
    Julian

Julian

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Fizzy
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Julian I think Fizz is being careful and notifying you in advance of the expiry. If you want to be sure all is okay, you can contact Fizz support. The chat bubble is...
  • I was charged twice for sim card, only received 1 paid for 2, only need 1?

I was charged twice for sim card, only received 1 paid for 2, only need 1?
    DISTRIBUTION
    DISTRIBUTION

DISTRIBUTION

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Mike
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    For this kind of problem you need to contact the support, here we are users You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday: 1- Connect to your Fizz...
  • Fraudulent bill charge?

A transaction of $57.49 was made on my account with order number: 6869586618, Order date: 2020-07-19, which I did not place. Can you please remove that charge from my credit...
    Nicolas
    Nicolas

Nicolas

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Contact the support to see with them You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday: 1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top...

Awards in Payment

No awards

Payment

Other My account tags