SMS

SMS

Last questions in SMS

• Why can't I send/receive SMS although I have them in my plan?

This is ridiculous. Several weeks without being able to send/receive sms on my phone altought I have indeed included sms in my account. I even tried switching to a brand new...
    annie
    annie

annie

User level
    Level
    102 / 750
    Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Annie Sorry you are having phone issues. If Fizz was able to fix the issue I would follow up with them again. In case you haven't already seen this, here is a...
  • My phone does not receive SMS, APN parameters seems ok. Why?

I am trying to set up SMS. My plan does not include SMS but I should be able to receive them. I checked my APN settings and it seems correct, view attachments. Can you help...
    Federico
    Federico

Federico

User level
    Level
    3 / 100
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hello Federico, In order to both send and receive sms, you will need to have texts included in your monthly plan. You can change your plan to include them, by going to My...
  • Anyone seeing delays in sending MMS?

It happened a few time this week, where I sent a picture message of a regular size and it would show the status as sending for a good 5 minutes before actually being sent. My...
    Alex
    Alex

Alex

User level
    Level
    131 / 750
    Mihai

Mihai

User level
    Level
    999 / 2000
    Hi Alex, No, at home I don't see "sending" as long as 5 minutes but... Even for simple SMS sometimes, in downtown it happen: when in big concrete buildings or when in...
  • Not receiving some text (SMS) messages

I receive most of my messages but not some. I do not receive messages from Google Maps that I send myself. I also haven't received two texts from my home internet provider that...
    Stephen
    Stephen

Stephen

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Whizz
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Stephen, I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing. I can see on my end that the ticket created for the situation you encountered is still undergoing...
  • What are the fees for SMS ?

What are the fees per sms without the unlimited text package (within and outside of coverage area)? Is there a length limit per sms? Do 'imessages' count as sms? Thanks!
    Sabina
    Sabina

Sabina

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Mike
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Sabina, The SMS is 0.05$ for the 160 characters, you can also buy an add-on. An 200 messages addon is for 3$ If you send more the 160 chrs you also need a data plan...

Awards in SMS

No awards

SMS

Other Mobile tags