Last questions in Android

• Newcomerrs

Being New to Fizz services im looking for both internet an phone service but want to know how it work and about the service ?
    Stev
    Stev

Stev

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Dominic

Dominic

User level
    Level
    103 / 750
    The phone service is certainly a good deal, but you can count on the fact that every 4-6 weeks there's going to be a completely debilitating issue that will last anywhere from a...
  • what is my nip code ton unlock the sim because I'm on android

give me your number to join you if you can't tell me in text
    delmar
    delmar

delmar

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Mike
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    If you insert the sim for the first time, it seems that your phone is sim locked, therefore, you need to contact your previous provider in order to unlocked https://fizz...
  • Cant receive a first call, help?

I try to reach my mobile line using another phone, first attemp ring 2 time and bip like a line is cut or dunno, on my cellphone i dont get the call anywhere. Trying a second...
    XAW
    XAW

XAW

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Xaw, On Sunday we did have a tiny isolated issue but it was fixed. For you if the issue persists, please contact us via Facebook Messenger or Live Chat. On the following...
  • restored my cell phone and activation code doesn't work?

After I restored my cell phone and activation code doesn't work. The system told me "Activation code already used by another member" How can I do next? Martin
    Martin
    Martin

Martin

User level
    Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Whizz
    Whizz

Whizz

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Martin, I see an answer was provided for you via Facebook Messenger. Have a great day! Georgiana
  • Will Oneplus 7 Pro be supported by Fizz Network?

Oneplus says: ''Even if a device supports some or all of the required frequencies for this carrier, it will not be able to connect unless the device is approved for this network...
    Philippe
    Philippe

Philippe

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Ken

Ken

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    ''Even if a device supports some or all of the required frequencies for this carrier, it will not be able to connect unless the device is approved for this network.''   Sounds...

Awards in Android

No awards

Android

Other Mobile