Last questions in Mobile

• When i make a phone call it says im in the USA when im in canada

When i make a phone call from canada with a (438) phone number, it appears that im from USA. I LIVE in Canada and make calls IN canada. Ever since i got a FIZZ phone number it...
    ALEXANDER
    ALEXANDER

ALEXANDER

User level
    Level
    11 / 100
    ALEXANDER

ALEXANDER

User level
    Level
    11 / 100
    I am Not in USA, i have only Canada Coverage... I live in Montreal (438) area code. I have an iphone 6
  • Wrong phone number dhiwed for outgoing MMS ?

I had a 343-xxxxxxx number last year, and I cancelled this sim card in summer. I reactivated it in October to keep the stabilization price with different 613-xxxxxxx number...
    Bill
    Bill

Bill

User level
    Level
    593 / 750
    Eder

Eder

User level
    Level
    4781 / 5000
    That's weird but I have never experienced this.
  • can not pay blocked

can not pay or change credit card,they won't take the money
    sam
    sam

sam

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Bill

Bill

User level
    Level
    593 / 750
    I guess you have that "reached maximum card " error, just chat, ask fizz remove restrictions. And add new card after.
  • Number ported over?

I had my service started on Fizz for my mobile on the 8th of November and ported over my old cell number from Rogers and its working well. Question is, do I need to call Rogers...
    Rana
    Rana

Rana

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    SittingRam

SittingRam

User level
    Level
    2350 / 5000
    Since 2008 as per the CRTC, the successful porting process is deemed as enough to assume the cancelation of the previous provider. You will son receive a bill from Rogers with...
  • Have given my preferred language as English but still receiving all messages and setups in French, what should I do?

Have given my preferred language as English but still receiving all messages, voice mail setups etc in French. Not able to set up even my voice mail because of this. Please help.
    anjna
    anjna

anjna

User level
    Level
    2 / 100
    Mike

Mike

User level
    Level
    5000 / 5000
    For the voicemail you can change the language Enter your voicemail then press the option is 4 - 3...

Récompenses dans le thème Catégorie par défaut

No awards

Autres Catégories