13 days, no SMS and no response?

Travis C.
Travis C. Posts: 5 ✭✭
I just sent this complaint to Fizz. I've tried to be patient, but it's been 2 weeks without any SMS service at all. Hopefully it works out...
"""My phone was activated on July 31. Since then, Fizz has told me that there are no issues with my account and it is working perfectly, despite repeated emails and help chat requests regarding my SMS service.
It is NOT working perfectly.
I cannot send or receive SMS. I can only send/receive MMS when I am in a group chat with another Fizz member. I can make and receive phone calls without issue, and can access the internet without issue.
I have followed all the FAQs numerous times, including trying my SIM in other phones (does not work on my other S8, or in my wife's iPhone, which works well). I have spent hours trying to get help through Facebook and email. My SMS support ticket was opened 10 days ago without a response.
It's one thing to have a do-it-yourself mobile plan, it's another thing entirely to receive zero support as a new customer. I've already demonstrated that I am willing to change mobility providers, and I am still willing to change.
SMS is a REQUIRED function for me to communicate with my clients.
IF THIS MATTER IS NOT RESOLVED IN 5 DAYS, I WILL BE CHANGING PROVIDERS."""

Answers

This discussion has been closed.