voicemail activation

Options
Taoufik A.
Taoufik A. Posts: 3 ✭✭
when trying to activate my voicemail it asks for my number and after that it says ''that doesnt seem wright please enter a valid phone number.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,729 ✭✭
    Options

When did you activate it in your plan?

From the fizz faq page:

The voicemail allows people to leave you a message that you can listen to at any time from:

• Your mobile phone
    • A residential or commercial analog phone

Voicemail will record messages if your phone is off, the line is busy, or there is no answer after four rings (20 seconds).

To use your Voicemail, make sure your plan includes minutes or that you have funds in your Wallet to pay-per-use. If you don’t, you will not be able to use it or access it, whether from your mobile phone or another phone.

1. Activate your voicemail

Log into your account to activate voicemail by making a plan change at least 48 hours before the end of your payment cycle, and adding the voicemail option (in My Plans > Manage plan > Make changes to this plan > Change plan > Voicemail). This change will come into effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

Your voicemail feature must be activated for the messaging service to answer a call.

This discussion has been closed.