Using the mobile data

Options
Mohannad A.
Mohannad A. Posts: 6 ✭✭
I have a problem with using the date of my Sim card, I bought the phone before one month and the data mobile was working well, but I fa e a problem since 2 days that I can't use my data and there is no signal,

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options

Did you try to restart the phone? Sometime helps.

Fizz had a problem 2 days ago.

Here the guide from fizz.

If the network signal is weak, your phone may be connected to an antenna that is not in an optimal location for you to access the network.

Reboot (power cycle) your phone by holding down the phone’s start button for 10 seconds.

Following your reboot, your applications will load. Your phone will then re-authenticate to the Fizz mobile network and potentially recover its authorization to access the network.

Is the Fizz network chosen?

Make sure your phone is configured to automatically select the Fizz mobile network.

IMPORTANT: Before starting this process, make sure the SIM card is inserted in your device. Otherwise, the Mobile networks menu will not be visible.

The steps for enabling your device to automatically select a network varies depending on the type of phone. Here are two examples:

Android: Settings → Connections → Mobile networks → Network operators → Search networks → Automatic/Fizz

iPhone: Settings → Operators → Automatic/Fizz

Note: If the Fizz network is not optimal where you are, you may try to temporarily connect to our wider area network.
    How to access the Fizz wider area network

The position and distance of our partners’ antennas may differ from ours — your mobile experience may improve at locations that are problematic for the Fizz network.

This discussion has been closed.