Home Internet reactivation delay

Jorge G. #5860
Jorge G. #5860 Posts: 3 ✭✭
I had a problem with my credit card and my last payment was not received, therefore, my home internet was deactivated. I just added a new card, made the payment, received confirmation from fizz in one email saying that the payment was received and a second one confirming my internet reactivation. I still have no internet. Should I do something else.? What is the normal delay in these cases?

Answers

• samisheikh
    samisheikh Posts: 192 ✭✭

Have you tried rebooting your modem? Also what lights are currently on your modem? Anything flashing or blinking?

• samisheikh
    Hi Jorge,
    Can you do two things? 1. Take a photo of the modem to show the lights on the modem and their colour.
    2. Login to 192.168.0.1.
    Username: cusadmin
    Password: same as your wifi password
    Go to system info, take a screenshot of that post it here please.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,637 ✭✭
    If you payment problem was for more than couple of days probably someone can and put a blocker on type external cable
  • Jorge G. #5860
    Jorge G. #5860 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    These are the configuration and active LEDs in my modem. Thanks for helping.
  • samisheikh
    So at least they didn’t cut the cable or disconnect you physically. At this point I’d contact fizz directly through fb messenger or through the help menu. Best way would be to go to your profile, click on manage for internet, and click on unsubscribtion, then a chat window will open up at the bottom right.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Hello Jorge,
    I see that your internet plan is active now. If you experience any issue, please contact us via chat or via Facebook Messenger so we can check.
    Good day.
    Ionut
This discussion has been closed.