I can send Sms, but the other side does not get it. It has been tested on 6 different phones.

Dimitar P.
Dimitar P. Posts: 4 ✭✭
I can send Sms, but the other side does not get it. It has been tested on 6 different phones. Everything is done as explained on your site. They do not receive them.

Answers

• Dimitar P.
    Dimitar P. Posts: 4 ✭✭
    I can send Sms, but the other side does not get it. It has been tested on 6 different phones. Everything is done as explained on your site. They do not receive them.
  • Chris P. #37
    Chris P. #37 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    Sorry, would you mind explaining a bit more what you mean by 6 phones? Have you tried texting someone else? Do the messages on your end say sent? Have you tried the SIM card in a different phone? If none of those work, I'd recommend contacting Fizz support either using the chat function on the help page or by sending them a message using Facebook Messenger
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

Looks like you will need to chat Fizz support for this issue.

Questions: Are you able to receive SMS? What about phone calls, are those working? And data?

• HP
    HP Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Good Luck having a chat with fizz support :)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Dimitar,
    Can you please try to reach us by chat if you're still encountering this issue? In the meantime can you please check if your SMSC been configured properly as it's specified on our FAQ:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-cant-send-or-receive-text-messages
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.